Service Manual Johnson Evinrude 48 – 235 HP 1973 – 1989
- This detailed, comprehensive manual contains complete information on maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul. Hundreds of photos and drawings guide you through every step.
- Troubleshooting, tune-up, maintenance and repair are not difficult if you know to do.
- Anyone not afraid to get their hands dirty, of average intelligence and with some mechanical ability can perform most of the procedures in this book. See Chapter Two for more information on tools and techniques.
- A shop manual is a reference. You want to be able to find information fast. Clymer books are designed with you in mind. All chapters are thumb tabbed. Important items are indexed at the end of the book. All procedures, tables, photos, etc., in this manual assume that the reader may be working on the machine or using this manual for the first time.
- Keep this book handy in your tool box. It will help you to better understand how your machine runs, lower repair and maintenance costs and generally increase your enjoyment of your marine equipment.